MLC Graduates




What services do you provide?

We provide guidance concerning home school laws and students rights in Texas.

We will assist you every step of the way with ensuring you learn how to earn your high school diploma through home schooling.

We also provide:


What do I need to enroll?

  1. a valid ID (driver's license, birth certificate or any government issued ID)
  2. green card or resident alien card (matricula, passport)
  1. Parental or Guardian permission and assistance
  2. A valid ID or Birth Certificate

If you are an adult and have a parent available, they can assist with the home school process and guarantee you completed all coursework. If a parent is unavailable, possibly a mentor, local church pastor or elder, or other guarantor who will guarantee completion of your coursework.


What if I do not have a Texas ID?

Any state or country ID will be acceptable.


How many credits to do I need to graduate?

You will need a total of 26 credits in order to graduate.


Are my previous high school existing credits still valid?

Yes, any credits earned at your previous high school will be counted towards your overall credits earned.


What time period do I have to complete the program?

We understand that adults have work schedules, children, and other obligations to attend to, so 17 years or older are advised to follow a self-paced program. Meaning there are no time limits. You may work as much or as little as your schedule allows.

Students aged 14-16 years are advised to follow a regular high school semester schedule upon parent or guardian approval.


How much is the program?

Our program fee is set below industry standards to help meet the budgets of the majority of our students. Please call one of our locations for current pricing.  


What colleges can I attend?

According to Texas state law, an individual who has completed a home-school program is able to attend public colleges and universities in the state of Texas.

However, privately funded institutions are able to make their own determination for enrollment. 


Will employers accept my home-school diploma?

About 90% of all employers accept home-school diplomas and the other 10% require you graduate from a public school or obtain a GED.


How do I check my results?

On our home page there is a link called "Student Status". Simply click the link and type either the last 4 digits of your social, your birthdate (ex. 06/04/84), or your name and you will find your current student status.


How can I obtain my previous high school transcripts?

You can call your previous school and request a copy of your transcript.  In many cases you can go to their office and pick up your transcript.


Can I enroll if I do not live in Texas?

Yes, you may enroll with our program. Although many out of state colleges and employers accept home schooled students we cannot guarantee acceptance of home schooling outside of Texas.


What if I have additional questions about the program or courses?

Feel free to call us 713-453-0310 or 713-477-1027 and we can assist you.


Can you fax transcripts to my Community College or University?

We are able to fax transcripts but it is not recommended. Official transcript seals are not visible on a fax machine. The best way to submit your transcripts is to pick up an official copy of your transcripts or have us mail them to your school directly.


What is your school code?

We are a home school support group so we do not have a school code. If you need a code you may enter "home school" or the "Texas Education Code 51.9241"


Do I need a social security card to enroll?

No. As long as you have some type of ID card issued by your state/country then you will be able to enroll. Any USA, Mexico, or any other country ID is acceptable.


How long does the grading take?

Grading time is usually longer during July, Aug, and Dec due to the number of individuals needing to start college for the following semester.

During other months it will take approx. 2 weeks for results and 1 additional week for your diploma to arrive.


How old do you have to be in order to enroll?

Our program is available for individuals aged 14 and older.

Our oldest graduate to date is 92 yrs old!


Do I have to take the TAKS or any test once all the courses are completed?

The state of Texas does not require TAKS or STAARS testing for a home-schooled individual to graduate. However, it is highly advised for college bound individuals to complete a prep test so help ensure better scoring on their entrance exam.     


How can I get my GPA?

Ask your admissions rep and they will get your GPA for you.


What are your office hours?

Our hours are listed on the contact us link.


Can I join the military?

The state of Texas has laws concerning discrimination for home-schooled individuals for enlistment into the military.

However, we advise individuals to complete 20 college credit hours before joining the military as you will enlist at a higher rank and receive more pay.


Do I have to schedule an appointment?

No appointment is necessary but it is helpful if you schedule an appointment with an Admissions Rep if you wish to enroll in person.


Can I go to a Trade/Tech school?

Most Technical and Trade schools allow home-schooled graduates into their school. However, since most are considered private and not public institutions there are no Texas laws against discrimination so acceptance of a home-schooled graduate may vary.


What forms of payment do you accept?

Cash, Money Order, Credit/Debit Card


Can I get a refund?

When registering with our program we will provide you with a refund notice that you must sign. Refunds will be issued according to the guidelines on the refund notice.

Please call our office for more information.


Can someone else register me?

Yes, all they need is a copy of your ID and registration fee.  


©2012 - 2015 Marque Learning Center - All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites | Ministry Websites by NetMinistry.
NEW!! Take Online Donations